20s Gangster's Moll Costume, with Overcoat and Hat.
Peaky Blinders inspired 20s women's costume. Lets not let the boys have all the fun, you look like a woman in charge and limit those blinders in this 1920s Gangster Moll Fancy Dress Costume. A great gangster outfit for any lady that wants to be the boss of the party.
Get yourself into gangster moll mode in this fabulous 1920s-style overcoat and hat. The stylish red hat has a floppy brim and a large decorative white flower attached to a black band around the crown. The slimline, long-sleeved, mid-calf-length coat is printed in a 1920s geometric and red floral pattern, and finished to perfection with a lavish faux fur collar. Team it up with a swanky dress (black dress not included) and get the complete look with the long string of beads and sophisticated cigarette holder sold separately.
- Dress Not Included
- Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Includes: Overcoat & Hat only
- Poly (100.0%)
SHIPPING RATES 🚚
- Economy (3-5 working days) - £4.49
- Economy Plus (2-4 working days) - £5.99
- Standard (1-3 working days) - £7.49
- Priority (1-2 working days) - £8.49
- Express (1 working day) - £9.99
- Express Saturday Delivery (1 working day) - £15.99
- Order before 2pm and we will ship your order out the same day. (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- Click here for full information on shipping.
- Return your product within 14 days of delivery (conditions apply)
- Click here to find out more about our returns policy.
OUR STORY 🎃
We are Family Halloween Store and we love all things spooky and enchanting.. so much so we built a store! In all we do we thrive to make magical memories and we absolutely ADORE helping customers experience that rush feeling of when you pop on a costume and become THAT character! We aim to deliver high quality costumes, props and decorations that we source from around the globe and send directly to your door at (of course) the best prices. Ultimately our mission is to make sure the WHOLE family look the best (or the worst, sometimes the cutest) during Halloween, Christmas or any other time of the year.