Licenced costume from bestselling author David Walliams who wrote Grandpa's Great Escape Children's book and movie. Jack's Grandpa often wears his slippers to the supermarket and serves up spam and custard, Grandpa often doesn't remember Jack's name but he can still take to the skies in a speeding Spitfire and save the day... An exquisite portrait of the bond between a small boy and his beloved Grandpa - this book takes readers on an incredible journey with Spitfires over London and Great Escapes through the city in a high octane adventure full of comedy and heart. This Grandpa's Great Escape fancy dress costume is a popular choice for any little girl or boy as a birthday gift, party costume, fancy dress friday outfit, Halloween or Child's World Book Day costume. Dressing up and role play is a great way for kids to express themselves and their imagination.
David Walliams Deluxe Grandpa's Great Escape Costume, Blue, with Jacket & Mock Shirt with Tie, Trousers, Flying Hat & Moustache
SHIPPING RATES 🚚
- Economy (3-5 working days) - £4.49
- Economy Plus (2-4 working days) - £5.99
- Standard (1-3 working days) - £7.49
- Priority (1-2 working days) - £8.49
- Express (1 working day) - £9.99
- Express Saturday Delivery (1 working day) - £15.99
- Order before 2pm and we will ship your order out the same day. (excludes weekends and bank holidays)
- Click here for full information on shipping.
- Return your product within 14 days of delivery (conditions apply)
- Click here to find out more about our returns policy.
OUR STORY 🎃
We are Family Halloween Store and we love all things spooky and enchanting.. so much so we built a store! In all we do we thrive to make magical memories and we absolutely ADORE helping customers experience that rush feeling of when you pop on a costume and become THAT character! We aim to deliver high quality costumes, props and decorations that we source from around the globe and send directly to your door at (of course) the best prices. Ultimately our mission is to make sure the WHOLE family look the best (or the worst, sometimes the cutest) during Halloween, Christmas or any other time of the year.